02 January 2022

Lysistrata's War 2008

In 2008 a group of us from LTCC went to Victoria, British Columbia to perform Lysistrata's War in the Victoria Fringe. Dave Hamilton ended up not going on this trip, since he had just recently accepted a dean position at Folsom College. So Kurt Munger and I were "in charge" this time. In addition to doing the music direction, I also played the role of Cinesias this time. Again I kept a blog of our trip with lots of pictures at: https://myfringetrip.blogspot.com/.

We were in the Fringe's program as well.

The poster had Denise Wagner as Lysistrata and was probably less controversial (but still sexy) than our previous one for Edinburgh. We again had them made into postcards that the cast could hand out.

Below is a photo of Kristin Lambert as Myrrhine helping me with my armor to go off and fight the war and a cast photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment