07 January 2022

It Takes Two: A Broadway Valentine 2010

Susan and I did a few "Valentine" fundraisers during February since it was about the only time slot when the Duke Theatre was available. It Takes Two: A Broadway Valentine was a concert with me singing duets with lots of my female friends with whom I had performed over the years. Below is the poster.

Apparently I didn't save a program, but I found the list of ladies on an old Facebook Event:

Susan Boulanger “It Takes Two” (Into the Woods)
Sharon Kerrigan “As Long as You’re Mine” (Wicked)
Michelle Sennings “Come What May” (Moulin Rouge)
Joanie San Agustin “The Last Night of the World” (Miss Saigon) Dan Lancaster, alto saxophone
Cindy Sabatini “All I Ask of You” (Phantom of the Opera)
Moe Leonard Accompanist 

Diana Evans “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” (For the Boys)
Stephanie Grigsby “It Couldn’t Please Me More” (Cabaret)
Catherine Cook “Sue Me” (Guys and Dolls)
Liz Niven “How Could I Ever Know” (The Secret Garden)
Ania Helwing “Tonight” (West Side Story)
Salli Parker Accompanist

Olivia Hakel “Make Believe” (Show Boat)
Carolyn Lancaster “If I Loved You” (Carousel)
Suzie Tagayev “We Kiss in a Shadow” (The King and I)
Saundra Whitt “You and I” (Chess)
Sarah Pennebaker “You are my Home” (The Scarlet Pimpernel)
Stephanie Williams “Take Me as I Am” (Jekyll and Hyde)
Cindy Sabatini Accompanist

Finale (Company): There's No Business Like Show Business (Annie Get Your Gun)

Suzie Tagayev had a video of our performance of "We Kiss in a Shadow" on her Praise and Worship Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment