07 November 2021

Beauty 2000

The seeds of Beauty began shortly after we had finished Superstar at LTCC (see Director's notes below). Meanwhile Sharon Susens, the full-time music instructor at LTCC, was going to be on sabbatical in the Winter and Spring of 2000, and Dave had been advocating for another full-time music performance instructor. I was hired as an interim full-time instructor and then as a full-time tenure track instructor to begin in the Fall of 2000. I resigned my adjunct positions at UNR and WNCC to focus on my new job.

Ginger Larson did the poster for us which reflects both the fairy tale and the modern aspects of the show.

The Tahoe Mountain News and the Tahoe Daily Tribune both had nice feature articles on us.

Pretty sure I have some pictures. Just have to find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment