19 November 2021

Jekyll and Hyde 2002

When Lev and Suzie Tagayev asked me about doing Jekyll and Hyde for Tahoe Arts in the fall of 2002 I was floored. That was one of my dream roles, so obviously I jumped at the opportunity. Suzie would be playing Emma and Saundra Chaon, Lucy. It had great music and the acting challenge is immense. I also helped with the vocal direction. (The proof reader for the program apparently missed the spelling of "Souvenir.") Below are the program and poster.

Joy Michiel as usual gave us a great article.

We also had some other nice pieces in the Nevada Appeal and the Action.

One of my favorite shots from this show was this one of Saundra and I which was then digitally "smudged." I still have it framed on my wall. Below that are a few others.

Somehow I still had one of the tickets.

No comments:

Post a Comment